Activities > Tax Law
Tax law should not be seen as trivial. The impact of tax on company life is as important as for private individuals.
- counselling and litigation.
- Optimization of the tax system: company tax, income tax, ISF, inheritance tax, VAT.
Du Manoir de Juaye firm get involved as soon as the procedure starts , helping the taxpayer for the audit, before district's tax commission and before of the public or private courts.
Example of successful cases
- ISF: Administration contesting the tax base held by the taxpayer.
- Non commercials profits: Administration rejected a out of town taxpayer's traveling costs.
- Fiscal residence: Administration refused to consider a French taxpayer as African. This case led to a French IRS search of a Parisian flat belonging to the taxpayer.
- An administrative rejection of the deduction of VAT for construction work made by a supermarket.
Du Manoir de Juaye Law Firm mediates in order to minimise taxation for companies as well as taxpayers.
Example of successful cases:
- Tax treaty shopping: the art of using the full range of tax treaties in order to escape a tax deducted at the source during the transfer of incomes, fees, dividends, from one country to another. For example, if a French company wants to reverse some royalties to another one based in Mauritius, the administration will retain 15%.
- Agency assessment whether goods are for professional or private use, operational holding company. implementation.
- Off shore company creation.
- Asset striping operation on usufruct and non usufruct ownership in order to buy real estate.
- Income tax and ISF minimisation.
- Preparing holding company transfers to heirs . Dutreil act.